- I wrote Avoiding Comma Kazi for a composition class. The students just seemed to keep making the same punctuation mistakes over and over. After I created the paper, I made them memorize the 3 rules. It definitely helped.
- Playing the Game Called Grammar–Who makes up these rules anyway? Or do they just “happen”? The answers may surprise you.
- What’s a Nice Kid Like You Doing At Home on a School Day? (Or, Why We Homeschool)
- Homeschooling Resources I Recommend
- Publishing Tools for the enterprising student or adult
- Rubik’s Cube–You can do it–I know, I know, this is really random!
- 5 Keys to Interpreting Scripture–It is amazing how often we don’t follow these simple and classic guidelines for interpreting the Bible.
- Uniqueness of Moses’ Laws
- King Nebuchadnezzar’s Dream–Fulfilled Prophecy in Scripture
- St. Patrick’s Day: Gospel in a Shamrock. The story of St. Patrick from King Alfred’s English.
- Crucifixion–The Romans Were Not the First (Good Friday)
- Halloween–the Real Meaning
- Merry X-Mas?! The Surprising History of the “X”
- Is Santa Real? – For Christian parents who don’t want their kids to miss the fun of Santa, but hate for him to be the central focus at Christmas.
Simplified Timeline of English Language –from King Alfred’s English
Differential Freight Rates, Balance of Trade, and the American Civil War, written by Avery White
The Rebel Yell –and it’s Celtic origins
Notes from Books–notes and quotes from various books that have been significant in my life.